Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Beautiful Colors Sometimes Fade

Dearest Friend,

It's been a really long time since we became friends. We surprised everyone when things came up that logically said "our friendship shouldn't last." And now, insignificant things have driven us apart, so insignificant that I can't even find a word that would sum it up.

So I wrote to you to present the distance we have known, but refused to confront. I hope you choose to surmount this barrier with me, just as we have surmounted all the others.

I hope you also know that I value you immensely. And if we do part ways, I will grieve the loss of your friendship. You have been a beautiful color in my life and a never-ending source of laughter. We shared as many happy memories as we did tears. Our hearts were knit together and I hope that you can understand how much you have meant to me.

With unending love,

Your Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment