Sunday, August 8, 2010

Freedom

The page has turned. I was wondering when it would. I guess that means I am free from all of this. Free to let the scars heal, free to write happy songs. Good. It was about time.

Haha, I am not going to make this one an ominous rant about the deeply buried, soaking wet, heavy emotions of things I need to say. I don't really have much to say. Good luck and may it be better than before. For me too.

I am ready to turn the page myself, but I can't really control all the things the go into that. Maybe I should write a non-angsty song about patience, well I did that already. Gosh life is funny, and not always in the "haha" way. I am looking forward to this new freedom, free to dance, free to sing, free to go and do and be all that I am and all that God has made me to be, learning from the past but looking to the future. May each step be closer to God, further from pain, stronger than before and ready for the next. This is my freedom, I am glad to be here.


No comments:

Post a Comment